Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, home of the World Series of Poker, offers guests a unique all-suite hotel experience. Complete with 2,522 all-suite hotel rooms – including the Samba suites and the luxurious Palazzo Villas with a private entrance – the property overlooks the Las Vegas Strip and sits one block west of the famed boulevard. A variety of entertainment options at the resort include headliners Penn & Teller and the world-famous Chippendales. Additionally, Rio Las Vegas is home to family-friendly attractions such as the VooDoo Zip Line, an adrenaline-rushing thrill ride that offers a 360-degree panorama of the famous Strip from 490 feet above the ground, as well as KISS by Monster Mini Golf. The off-Strip resort features a diverse array of dining and nightlife experiences including the new Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho, VooDoo Steak, Wine Cellar & Tasting Room, Hash House A Go Go, KJ Dim Sum & Seafood, iBar, VooDoo Beach and VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub, which offers panoramic views of The Strip. Just a short drive from Rio Las Vegas, Rio Secco Golf Club – recognized by USA Today as one of the “Top 10 Golf Destinations in the World” – is an 18-hole championship course designed by famed architect Rees Jones and home to the Butch Harmon School of Golf.
Let your imagination run wild and your inhibitions disappear. The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino combines the excitement of world-class shows and intimate lounges with a seductive, exotic energy.
- All Suite Property
- VooDoo Beach, the pool at the Rio features real sand beaches, cascading waterfalls, four swimming pools and five whirlpool spas.
- 13 Restaurants including the The Carnival World Buffet, Hash House a Go Go – hottest off-Strip steakhouse, Voodoo Steak, KJ Dim Sum and Seafood, Rock of Ages and Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho.
- The Sky’s Our Limit – Dine, dance and drink, 51 stories above the excitement of Sin City at the wildest nightspot in Las Vegas, VooDoo Lounge.
- Count’s Tattoo Co. is a popular hotspot for tourists and locals alike. This Vegas tattoo shop offers four stations and even a VIP room for a more private experience.
- For the partiers among your clients; those looking for a fun, high-energy atmosphere, a lot of action during their stay.
If your client has dinner at VooDoo Steak, they are allowed to enter the VooDoo Lounge with no cover charge. Voted Best Place to View the Strip by the Las Vegas Review-Journal Poll 2013!