With more than 2,500 hotel rooms and suites, Harrah’s Las Vegas is an affordable, welcoming resort where guests can break away from their daily routine in a playful atmosphere. The newly renovated Valley Tower features 672 modern rooms with warm tones of gray and purple accents, as well as dark wood furnishings. Harrah’s Las Vegas features 87,000 square-feet of casino space, a modern Race & Sports Book offering both live gaming and sports betting, and more than 25,000 square-feet of meeting and convention space. Six restaurants encompass everything from Toby Keith’s ‘I Love This Bar & Grill,’ which offers an all-American menu and live music nightly, to the chef-driven Fulton Street Food Hall, to the upscale setting of Ruth’s Chris Steak House, a romantic venue with breathtaking views of the Strip. Harrah’s outdoor bar, Carnaval Court, brings high energy to the Las Vegas Strip with live music and some of the world’s top flair bartenders who juggle and pour to perfection. A wide variety of entertainment options include the Tony® Award-winning musical MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET, rock and roll headliners The Righteous Brothers featuring Bill Medley with Bucky Heard and the comedy-magic of Mac King.
- 6 Restaurants, including Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Toby Keith’s “I Love This Bar & Grill
- 5 Shows, including Million Dollar Quartet, Menopause, Mac King, X Country and the Improv Comedy Club
- Carnaval Court- If your clients are looking for non-stop fun and excitement both day and night, Harrah’s features one of the best attractions in Vegas: The open-air street party, Carnaval Court. Dance the night away and enjoy live entertainment including musicians, DJs and flair bartenders.
- Newly renovated pool area 2 Starbucks locations
- Big Elvis performs weekday afternoons at The Piano Bar
- Million Dollar Quartet: inspired by the true story of a recording session, which united famous icons Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins for one unforgettable night.
- Amazing new High Roller View Deluxe and Premium Rooms
Guests looking for a lively, welcoming and center strip resort have come to the right place!
Harrah’s is the last stop on the monorail before the convention center if your customer is looking for quick and inexpensive transportation around the Strip. Also, tell them to check out the awesome dueling pianos!