The hotel and casino opened in 1973 as the original MGM Grand before changing to Bally’s in 1986.
Bally’s Las Vegas is located in the center of the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip, across from Caesars Palace and next to Paris Las Vegas. The 44-acre resort consists of two 26-story hotel towers including the Jubilee Tower and offers more than 2,800 guestrooms, including 244 suites. Bally’s Las Vegas features highly acclaimed restaurants including BLT Steak and Sterling Brunch, a relaxing pool oasis, a lavish spa and casino space featuring a poker room, 1,500 slot machines, and a first-class Race & Sports Book known for its stadium-style seating and abundance of high-definition television screens.
- Center Strip location, conveniently attached to Paris
- Brand new Jubilee Tower rooms
- A variety of exciting Las Vegas entertainment from Paul Lynde, to Country Superstars to 50 Shades! The Parody and more!
- Selections of various dining flavors, including Mexican, Italian, American, and Asian cuisine
- Grand Bazaar Shops is an immersive retail and dining experience located directly on the Las Vegas Strip that captures the essence and excitement of the world’s greatest open-air markets, including Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar, Jerusalem’s Old Market, London’s Portobello Road, Seattle’s Pike Place Market and Morocco’s Marrakesh Souk.
For those clients who want to be at the center of the strip and experience some of the newest restaurants, shows, and attractions in Las Vegas!